‘Let’s make our time together relaxed, revitalised and stress-free’ - Alisha
Terms & Conditions below…
Please read the following information to ensure your experience is as carefree as possible.
If there is a need to cancel your booking, please note the following terms and conditions:
- The deposit is a non-refundable deposit $500aud per person
- The final balance (per person) is to be paid in full 2 months (60days) before the beginning of the retreat, unless arranged otherwise with Alisha. Extra bookings within the final six weeks should be paid in full at the time of booking.
- 25% refund applies for bookings cancellations between 91-150 days prior to Day 1 of retreat
- 10% refund applies for all booking cancellations between 61-90 days prior to Day 1 of retreat
- No refund applies for cancellations received less than 60 days prior to Day 1 of retreat
Travel Insurance is your responsibility and we encourage you purchase it.
Flights are not included.
Please ensure you arrive on the first day of retreat. If you require time either side of your retreat experience this can be booked directly through the Retreat Venue (please ask for details). Check in is by 2pm and Check out is 10am. If you get there earlier; enjoy the sunshine and the beach.
Any specific menu requirements should be requested at least 30 days before the beginning of the retreat.
Retreat Centre T&C’s
1. Anybody causing excessive disturbance within the retreat grounds will be given one verbal warning. After which they will forfeit their booking at Ashiyana and will not receive any refund of payment.
Ashiyana does not carry out dry cleaning or washing of delicate or non-colour-fast clothing. Such items should not be handed in for laundry. If such items are given to the laundry Ashiyana does not accept responsibility for those delicate or non-colour-fast items of clothing that are ‘spoilt’ whilst being laundered and reserves the right to compensation for any other laundry that is affected.
We recommend that all people traveling to India have comprehensive travel, cancellation & medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
Note that Ashiyana cannot accept responsibility for the loss or theft of valuable or other items, whilst we have a safe for the safekeeping of passports and monies, and padlocks on all of the rooms, we strongly recommend that you do not bring items of great value with you and if you do then you should keep them with you at all times.
We do not accept responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, and threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control. The same applies to guests' injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions developed during or subsequent to the holiday, as well as loss of /or damage to personal property of guests.
Ask away at email@example.com